Friday, June 5, 2015

Day 5 of our First Pact

Today is the last day of our first pact! Day 5, working out every working week is our present plan. We have plans finishing home work during the weekend. However, this is the present plan!

Day 5 has been wonderful so far with some news to contemplate for me.

Today's workout
T did skipping and jogging at home for almost 45 minutes.. Today is some testing time for him with the newly bought, most tested creatine monohydrate! We will be posting more details in further posts after regular intake and exercise.

I spent 45 minutes on the ceramat from ceragem. I did shoulder rolls to release the tension from this most common joint point. I also worked on a chest exercise which helps enlarge the lung capacity. this exercise released the tension in my arms along with the tension in my knees. however on regular practice I presume that it will open my heart chakra.

P.S my already created post somehow got deleted from blogger! :(

1 comment: